Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LA Times Books Festival

Dear Friends,

While I've cut back a good deal on the number of book signings I do, I still make a few scheduled appearances each year. Recently, I signed copies of my books and gave a presentation at the LA Times Book Festival, an event for which I also created art for the program and other publicity materials. It was a very well-organized festival and I was delighted to meet readers and fans of all ages who were there. I hope you enjoy these photos of the few days in California.

Eric Carle









4 comments:

rustandroses said...

The Very Hungry Caterpillar reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar just makes my heart smile! :)

rd said...

What a treat and delight those participants had hearing you read, and getting their books signed by you.
Rachel (from Sydney, Australia)

Get Lit! programs said...

The LA Times Festival is a big beautiful festival. I loved going when I lived down there. I now live in Spokane, WA and coordinate the Get Lit! Festival, a weeklong celebration of reading and writing for all ages each April. I know you pick and choose where you go each year, which is wise. We've been lucky enough to have Jack Prelutcky and Robert Munsch as our children's author in previous years. I am hoping maybe you'll check out our website at www.ewu.edu/getlit to see if you would like to give Spokane a try next spring. Our authors always note how much they love interacting with the community and with the other authors. As many as 10,000 people attend each year. 10,000 very appreciative people.

Dani at dringwald@ewu.edu

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區A片,視訊聊天室,情色,AV,視訊交友網,情色視訊,成人,色情,做愛,免費A片,A片下載,色情影片,成人影片,SEX,情色電影,成人電影,UT聊天室,聊天室,免費視訊,做愛影片徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信,外遇,抓姦,尋人徵信社,徵信,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,外遇,抓姦,尋人